How to find hidden messages in Facebook Messenger
Facebook is a famous social networking platform around the globe to connect yourself with friends and family members. Facebook also have its messaging application known as Facebook Messenger. It helps you to chat with your friends without opening the main Facebook profile in mobile as well as on your computer. Earlier only mobile users could the messenger app. Now PC users also open Facebook Messenger from https://www.messenger.com/ without accessing their profile.
Your friends and relatives can send messages to you on Facebook through Facebook Messanger. You can find a hidden section in the Messenger, and that section stores those notes which are sent by the strangers or the persons who are not on your friend list. Most of the people do not know about this secret folder. This feature helps you to be safe from the spammers and stalkers who visit your profile and unnecessarily wants to talk to you. This hidden folder filters the unwanted messages from the unknown person. Accepting these messages will give that user a privilege to message you all the time, and it will also be shown in your notes area where you’re all the other friends send you a message.
Now, if you are curious to know where this secret vault is located, you can follow the steps which are mentioned below:
- Go to messenger.com on your web browser and log in with your name and password
- A user interface of Messenger will be displayed on your screen. On the top left of the screen click on the gear icon or settings icon.
- On clicking a drop-down menu will be displayed where you will find various options and from those menus choose message request section.
- Go to “message requests” section, and you can see those messages which are sent to the persons which are not in your Facebook
- If you cannot find any messages, go to “See Filtered Requests” Section, which you will find on the left side of the screen beneath the Message requests.
- Open your Facebook messenger application and sign in with your username/email and password. If you are already signed in just tap on messenger icon and you will be taken to your messages page.
- You will be taken to a section where you can find your messages from your friends.
- You will see a “list” icon on the top right side of your screen. Tap on it.
- On clicking “list” icon, you will be taken to a new screen, which will show “message Request” option. Click on it
- Tap on the people section after which you will be directed to other tab having options like Messages Requests.
- Click on the Message Request, which will take you to another screen. On that screen, you will get hidden or secret messages.
Above are some steps, which are followed to find hidden messages from Facebook Messanger. These methods applied to your PC and your Android device. iPhone users can follow the steps which we have pointed out for Android device.